About Me

My photo
Our Sailing Hideaway Blog and YouTube videos will remain active. Join the HideAways as we tell, through blog stories and videos, what life really is like on a small, 23' Com Pac sailboat. We'll show the joys, thrills and chills of the sailing life, but also what it takes to maintain a boat, trailer and truck. You are just as likely to learn how not to do something correctly as to do it right. That's important too! New! The Hideaways take to the road! Follow Traveling Hideaway: Winds of Wanderlust Transitioning from Sailing Hideaway to Traveling Hideaways as sailors learn to travel without heeling, well, not much, anyway. The Paint Wasters Society unlocks the art of paint squandering with sheer delight, free from the shackles of remorse or guilt. Trust me, a century down the line, nobody's going to bat an eyelash, so why not indulge in some paint splattering shenanigans today? Let's turn those pricey pigments into a canvas of laughter and joy.

Sunday, July 26, 2015

The HideAways Are Still Here!

I wish I could say the same about my brand new hopped-up state of the art computer. It blew up like whatever is in the photo below!  We've had two Lieutenant Wizards out to the house.  So far we have a new keyboard, new hard drive and not one, but two, new operating systems installed.  No dice.


UFO over Gulfport Fl ?

Are there Mountains in Texas?

We spoke to the Wizard of All Electronics in the Known Universe the other day and he/she/it sent a ticket for My Computer to fly to the Chief Geek of Computer Wisdom high in the mountains of Texas.

SNOW CAPPED TEXAS MOUNTAINS?
Things are looking up.  I've been able to coax my old clunker computer back to life.  The one where I can click on a link then have some lunch or a nap while I wait for it to come up.  No stress there!

Have You Seen This?

Sometimes the lines are so bad the text is unreadable and in one case a document printed with the lines. The lines shimmer and shake like a bad pole dancer. The other problem is not having a key board that works full time!  Sigh!

At least now I can watch my sailing videos albeit in slow motion!  Stay tuned!

Alligator Beach Resort Can Cooler
Alligator Beach Resort Can Cooler by MACmedia
Shop for Alligator beach resort Coolers online at Zazzle.com
Reserve your place in the swamp! Fine Tourist Cuisine Served Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment